The Israel Sport Center for the Disabled is one of the world pioneers in the field of sport rehabilitation. The Center opened its gates in 1960 and specializes in the physical and psychological rehabilitation of children and youth living with disabilities. The Good Wheel is a genuine and unique Israel experience which includes a weekend in Tel Aviv, meetings with inspirational Israeli athletes with disabilities, a visit to the ISCD and a 4 day 180 mile bike ride through biblical Israel, shoulder to shoulder with Israeli riders, many with disabilities. The 2019 Good Wheel Bike Ride will take place March 29 - April 4, 2019 in the North of Israel. All funds received for the Good Wheel Ride will support and improve the lives of many children living with disabilities in Israel and are recognized as donations for tax purposes to the American and UK Friends of the Israel Sport Center for the Disabled.
The 2019 Good Wheel bike ride will take place in the North of Israel with an emphasis on the Western Galilee and northern Mediterranean shores, combining an approximate 180 mile ride over 4 days and touring opportunities through national, archaeological and tourist sites and attractions. For partial or non- riders, half day tours will be offered separately from the ride as well as the opportunity to meet up with the riders at various points in the day (lunch, pit-stops).
Early bird registration: $900 per person through October 15, 2018
Regular registration: $1150 as of October 16, 2018
Fundraising goals: Minimum fundraising goal per single rider is $3000
For those traveling as a couple the fundraising goal is $4500
Join us for the ultimate Israel Experience!
For more information, e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org
• Registration includes:
• Accommodations and meals between March 29th and April 4th, 2019
• Transfer from the airport to the hotel on March 29th, and from ISCD to the airport on April 4th
• Daily transfer to and from the ride, tour/hike and evening event
• Special Shabbat dinner
• Special evening activities
• Guided daily rides and/or tours/hiking April 1 through April 4
• 2 ISCD bike jerseys per rider, or 2 ISCD t-shirts per non-rider
• ISCD water bottle
• Afternoon happy hour
• Accommodations before and after March 29 - April 4 may be arranged for an extra fee.
• Prices apply to riders and non-riders
• Prices do not include bike rentals and hotel room upgrades
• The registration fee is non-refundable after January 15, 2019